Duties will include but not limited to:
• De-burring components that have been machined
• Using various hand tools such as grinders
• Completing some machine work
• Working to own initiative
• Using measuring equipment as and whenThe ideal candidate will have some machining experience- not necessarily on a CNC machine as training will be provided- basic machining experience would be beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work for a forward moving company- and training will be provided.
Due to the nature of the client, a drug and alcohol test will be carried out and if the result is found to be positive the contract will be terminated immediately.
For more information please contact Louise Barry on 01772 200020